You can have a sneak preview of Great Wall Motor’s latest addition to the Irish market by watching the exciting new documentary series on BBC 2, China on Four Wheels, starting this Sunday 9th September at 8PM.
See a recent BBC Breakfast interview with presenter, Anita Rani, talking about her new series by clicking here
The history of the H6
- Established in 1976, Great Wall Motor Company Ltd is China’s leading SUV and pick-up manufacturer with a production capacity of over 800,000 vehicles per annum.
- Great Wall vehicles are sold throughout the world in some of the most harsh environments known to man
- The H6 SUV is Great Wall’s latest addition to the range and has quickly become the bestselling SUV in China and is already outselling many established Japanese and European brands.
- With over 58,000 H6 sold in the first 6 months of 2012, the H6 is destined for Europe in 2013
The development of the H6
- In developing the H6 SUV the aim was to deliver form with function: safety matched by comfort: technology that delivers simplicity: and power on the road that’s complemented by exceptional performance and outstanding economy
- Like Steed the H6 SUV will offer unrivalled levels of comfort, standard specifications and value for money