- Full spec. revamp for Ireland’s best value 4×4 double cab pick-up
- Industry leading enhanced six-year / 200,000 km. warranty
- Towing capacity 2,500kg. braked
Great Wall, the Manufacturer reputed for highly specified trucks that represent uncompromising value for money, has announced a full equipment upgrade for New Steed.
Already Ireland’s best value 4×4 double-cab pick up, the Great Wall Steed gains an array of upgrades, including the following:
- ·Improved galvanisation and additional rust proofing
- ·Introduction of a Diesel Particulate Filter and a new exhaust system (Euro 5)
- ·Introduction of a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, with display integrated into the new Multifunction rear view mirror, which also includes auto-dimming
- ·Repeater indicators incorporated into the door mirrors
- ·New instrument cluster, with clearer layout and premium feel
- ·New foldable key, with remote central locking function incorporated into the key fob
- ·Rear disc brakes replacing previous drum brakes
- ·Newly refined transmission
- ·Upgraded Sound System: Alpine Double DIN stereo with Bluetooth, CD/USB/RDS and MP3 capability
- ·Improved leather upholstery – softer and more durable
As well as all of the foregoing, Steed SE gains further additional benefits:
- Improved canopy, more stylish and aerodynamic
- Side steps, more substantial and modern in appearance
- Chrome trim to rear lights, to match the front daytime running lights
Steed’s class-leading extended six-year warranty comprises the 3 year/100,000 km. manufacturer warranty plus a further 3 year/100,000 km. powertrain extended warranty provided by Great Wall Ireland.
As well as the new six-year / 200,000 km. extended warranty, all Great Wall Steeds benefit from a six-year anti-perforation warranty, three-year paint warranty and three-year roadside assistance.
Great Wall’s entry-level Steed S is the most affordable 4×4 double-cab pick up, with a purchase price of just €23,666 (excl. VAT, delivery and related charges.). Features standard to all Steeds include 5 16-inch alloy wheels, daytime running lights, remote central locking, a Thatcham-approved Category 1 alarm, electric front and rear windows, an Alpine CD/radio with USB/MP3 and Bluetooth connectivity, steering-wheel-mounted audio controls, air-conditioning, heated fronted seats and a full leather interior.
The SE Accessory Pack, (hard-top canopy with roof-rails, loadliner, sidesteps, and reversing sensors), adds €2,506, plus VAT. (€3,000 inc. VAT & VRT)
All Steeds feature Great Wall’s 2.0-litre 16-valve turbocharged diesel powerplant that delivers class-leading fuel economy (30.1 mpg urban; 37.7mpg extra urban; 34.0 mpg combined), as well as a low-range gearbox and an ‘on-demand’ four-wheel-drive system that can be selected by the driver when the terrain becomes challenging. Generously equipped, keenly priced, the Steed S simply gives you more pick-up for your money.